We are SmartOptics, SL and we are the data controller responsible for storing and guaranteeing the security of your personal data on this website.
Corporate Name: SmartOptics, SL
Registered Office: Avinguda Martí Pujol, 211- 08912 Badalona – BARCELONA
E-mail Address: email@example.com
Domain name: www.smartoptics.es
WHAT DO WE USE YOUR DATA FOR?
We store the personal data provided online or in store for purposes such as managing user accounts on the website, processing orders and returns, sending newsletters and promotional emails, or responding to questions and queries.
WHY DO WE PROCESS YOUR DATA?
We can legitimately process your data for various reasons. The main one being to manage orders, which is consented to by the acceptance of our terms and conditions. Other legitimate reasons include the desire to respond to queries made through the website, and the consent given by the User when subscribing to our Newsletter or requesting a notification of item availability.
DO WE SHARE YOUR DATA?
Don't worry; your data is stored safely and will only be transferred to providers who need certain information in order to complete a service. We ensure that all our providers comply with the security and privacy measures established by law.
Please note: As the owner of your data, you reserve the right to request the rectification, deletion, or opposition to the use of said data, at any time, by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
THE ORGANIC LAW ON PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA - LOPD
SmartOptics, SL declares its commitment to complying with the current legislation on data protection and, in accordance with article 5 of Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data, informs the User that any personal data provided to SmartOptics, SL, either in a physical store or on the website, will be incorporated into an automated file that is duly registered with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
We need to process a range of data depending on the service, product, or feature selected by the User. Said data will generally be those types listed below and for the following purposes:
- Identifying data (name, surname, language, country from which you interact with us, telephone number, address, etc.) are necessary for being able to properly contact you and send information regarding new styles, products, brands, promotions, collaborations, events, and the status of your account or order.
- Financial and transactional data (payment or card information, information about your purchases, orders, and returns) are required to manage your purchasing account and provide after-sales service, such as returns.
- Connection, geolocation, and navigational data (for example, if you interact with us from your mobile phone) are used to provide you with the appropriate information according to your location.
- Commercial information (for example, if you subscribe to our newsletter) allows you to enjoy all the advantages of being a registered member.
- Data about your tastes and preferences are used to offer you a better service, and perform statistical analyses based on the information obtained.
Please note: If you choose not to provide any of the required data, you may not be able to finish your registration or enjoy certain services or features.
As previously mentioned, we will only ever share your data with partner companies in order to provide you with an adequate service (e.g. personal data to process an order, transactional data to help a bank resolve a payment issue), and we ensure that these companies also comply rigorously with the LOPD. Beyond this scope, SmartOptics, SL guarantees that personal data will not be disclosed to third-party companies without requesting prior consent from the User.
If you wish to modify, delete, or oppose the use of your data, you can do so by writing to:
- Email address: email@example.com
- Postal Address: Avinguda Martí Pujol, 211 - 08912 Badalona - BARCELONA
You can unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time by clicking the link provided for this purpose at the bottom of all our emails.
SmartOptics, SL uses information security techniques such as firewalls, access control procedures, and cryptographic mechanisms to prevent unauthorised access to data. Additionally, for security reasons, you are the sole owner of your passwords and, in the event of loss, only you can regenerate them through the website.