In compliance with Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), we inform our customers, that SmartOptics, SL has created a profile on the social networks Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest with the main purpose of providing information, communicating, and advertising its products and services.
ABOUT SOCIAL MEDIA
If you have a profile on the same social network and decide to join the page created by SmartOptics, SL, you thus show interest in the information that is advertised on said network. By following our page, you are providing your consent to the processing of any personal data published on your profile.
SmartOptics, SL processes the User's public information, specifically their contact name. These data are only used within the social network itself and are not incorporated into any file.
Access and registration to this social network is prohibited for minors under the age of fourteen (14) and, consequently, access to and use of the official SmartOptics, SL website is also prohibited for minors under the age of fourteen (14). In such an event, if the User is underage or incapable, SmartOptics, SL informs them that the assistance and consent of a parent, legal guardian, or legal representative will be required in order to access and use this official website. SmartOptics, SL is expressly exempt from any responsibility that may derive from the use of its official page by minors and/or incapable persons, said responsibility resting with their legal representative in each case.
The User is informed that SmartOptics, SL, with registered office at Avinguda Martí Pujol, 211 08912 Badalona - BARCELONA, is the data controller responsible for the files used to collect, store, and process their personal data as a consequence of registering and using the official SmartOptics, SL page on this social network, without prejudice to any processing for which the owner of the social network where our official page is located may be responsible.
The personal data provided voluntarily by the User to SmartOptics, SL through its official website will be subject to processing by SmartOptics, SL for the purpose of providing information about SmartOptics, SL by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social media, or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that makes it possible to send advertising or newsletters to subscribed users, to exchange information with SmartOptics, SL and other users, or to establish communication with third parties.
From the moment the User uses this official page, they give their free, unequivocal, specific, informed, and express consent for the processing of their personal data by SmartOptics, SL, for the correct provision of said services in accordance with the provisions of this policy.
The User is free to use the official SmartOptics, SL page on this social network and, as such, if the User does not consent to the processing of their data for these purposes, they should not use the site or provide their personal data.
Through the official SmartOptics, SL page, the User can share texts, photos, videos, and other information and/or content that will be subject to both this policy and the rules and terms and conditions of the social network. The User will be solely and exclusively responsible for ensuring that any content they publish does not violate current legislation, this policy, or the rules of the platform.
On the official SmartOptics, SL page, the User may only publish personal data, photographs, and information or other content that belongs to them or that they are authorised by third parties to publish.
SmartOptics, SL reserves the right to remove from this official page - unilaterally and without prior notice to or authorisation from the User - any content published that infringes or violates current laws, the rules specified herein, or the rules of the platform.
SmartOptics, SL will not be held responsible for any content that a User has freely published.
The User must bear in mind that other users will have access to their publications, and that they are primarily responsible for their own privacy.
Any images that may be published on the page will not be stored in any file by SmartOptics, SL, but will remain on the social network.
SmartOptics, SL informs the User that, except when done in a legal capacity, they cannot use the identity of another person nor provide their personal data. Thus, the User must bear in mind that they may only provide personal data corresponding to their own identity and that said data must be appropriate, pertinent, current, accurate, and true. In any case, the User must respect the privacy of third parties, whether or not they are users of the social network or the official SmartOptics,SL page on said network.
EXERCISING THE RIGHTS OF ACCESS, RECTIFICATION, CANCELLATION, AND OPPOSITION TO THE USE OF DATA
With regard to the rights of access, rectification, cancellation, and opposition to the use of data, which are available to and can be exercised by the User, and in accordance with the LOPD and RDLOPD, SmartOptics, SL provides the following information:
- Right of Access: The User has the right to obtain information about their specific personal data, and how it is being or has been processed, as well as information available on the origin of said data, and the communications made or planned thereof. This right will be defined by the functionality of the social network and the ability to access the information on user profiles.
- Right to Rectification: The User has the right to modify any data that proves to be inaccurate or incomplete. This can only be satisfied in relation to data which is under the control of SmartOptics, SL (e.g. to delete comments published on the page itself). This right is generally exercised via the social network.
- Right of Cancellation: The User has the right to delete their personal data in due time and proper form, except when other applicable laws establish an obligation to preserve them. This right may be exercised, for example, by unlinking the relevant profile.
- Right of Opposition: The User has the right to prevent or discontinue the processing of their personal data by SmartOptics, SL. As with the right of cancellation, the User can exercise this right, for example, by unlinking the relevant profile.
In order to exercise any of the aforementioned rights, the User must complete the following steps:
- Submit a written request addressed to SmartOptics SL at Avinguda Martí Pujol, 211, 08912 Badalona - BARCELONA or by email to email@example.com.
- The request sent by the data subject exercising their rights must include the following legal requirements:
- Name and surname of the data subject and a copy of their ID. In exceptional cases where representation is permitted, identification of the person representing the User will also be necessary by the same means, as well as the document accrediting representation. A photocopy of any form of ID will be accepted, so long as it constitutes a legally valid means of certifying identity.
- Explanation of the request (i.e. which right is being exercised or which information is requested). If you do not refer to a specific file, you will be provided with all the information we have regarding your personal data. If you request information from a specific file, you will only be provided with the information from that file. Third-party information will never be provided. If you make your request by telephone, you will be instructed to send a written request and provided with the relevant contact address to do so. Information will never be provided over the phone.
- Address for notification purposes.
- Date and signature.
- Documents accrediting the request made.
- The data subject must use a communication method which allows for proof of delivery and receipt of the request.
COMPETITIONS AND PROMOTIONS
SmartOptics, SL reserves the right to hold competitions and promotions in which users of the page may participate. The terms and conditions for each of these will be published on the social network used to host them, always complying with the LSSICE and any other applicable legislation.
The social network does not sponsor, endorse, or administrate any of our promotional actions, nor is it associated with any of them.
SmartOptics, SL uses the social network to advertise its products and services. In any case, if it decides to process your contact information to carry out direct commercial prospecting actions, it will always be done in compliance with the legal requirements of the LOPD and the LSSICE.
Recommending the SmartOptics, SL page to other Users, so that they can also take part in promotions or be informed of other activity, is not considered advertising.
OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION
How can we interact with you through social networks? We can interact with you via the following actions:
- Access public information on your profile.
- Post any information to your profile which has already been published on the SmartOptics, SL page.
- Send personal and individual messages via the social network channels.
- Update the status of the page, which will then appear on your profile.
At any time, the User can control their connections, remove any content that no longer interests them, and restrict whom they share their connections with, by accessing their privacy settings.
SmartOptics, SL may modify and/or replace this policy at any time, with the new policy replacing, complementing, and/or modifying this one, as appropriate. Therefore, the User must periodically review this policy in order to stay updated.
Additionally, the User can check the specific rules and terms and conditions published by the owner of the social network for its use.