Cookies are messages sent from web servers to the user's browser when visiting internet sites. The aim being, that when the user re-enters a page the web will recognize them and remember their preferences i.e language and tastes. Thus, making it possible to personalise the content based on browsing patterns, as a consequence, improving both the browsing and shopping experience.
No matter what type of browser is used (CHROME, EXPLORER, SAFARI...) or the device from which it is navigated (computer, tablet, smartphone...), cookies will apply this improvement.
This website uses various types of cookies which vary according to their purpose, the time they remain active and the entity that manages them:
These are necessary for navigation and the proper functioning of the page's services. They allow actions such as controlling traffic; communicating data; identifying and maintaining user sessions; carrying out the purchase process; using security elements or sharing content through social networks.
These allow you to access the service with predefined features selected by you. For example, the language; the place from which you shop; the type of browser through which the service is accessed etc.
These allow us to track and analyse behaviour when surfing the web, the information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of web pages, applications and platforms. This data facilitates the development of users browser profiles, as well as, the function of data usage.
These allow the effective management of the advertising spaces which have been included on the Web page. They allow you to personalise the advertising content so that it is relevant to your tastes and preferences. Also, to avoid showing adverts that you have already seen or that are not of interest to you.
Time they remain active
These are cookies which only last the duration of your web session, they begin the moment you enter the web and disappear when you close the window. The information obtained through these cookies, serve to analyze traffic patterns on the web. This allows us to optimize content and usability, along with providing a better browsing and shopping experience.
These are stored on the hard drive, our website reads them every time a new visit is made. A permanent cookie has a certain expiration date, the cookie will stop working after that date.
These are managed by SmartOptics SL, they are sent to your computer from the computers and domains that provide the service.
These are sent to your computer, these cookies are not directly managed by us, they are managed by collaborating entities such as google analytics, google maps or Facebook.
The decision to allow, block or delete cookies is in your hands. You do this through your browser settings:
- Click on the menu located in the toolbar.
- Select settings.
- Click on show advanced options.
- In the "Privacy" section, click on the button configuration of content.
- In the "Cookies" section you can configure the options.
* More information about Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- At the top of the Firefox window, click on the tools menu
- Select options.
- Select the privacy panel.
- See the custom settings section for history to configure settings.
* More information about Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-clear-firefox-cache
- At the top of the Internet Explorer window, click on the tools menu.
- Select the security tab and use the delete browsing history option to remove cookies. Check the Cookies box, and then click remove.
- Select the security tab and move the cursor all the way up to block all cookies or completely down to allow all cookies. Finally, click accept.
* More information about Explorer 11: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
In the case of blocking cookies in your browser, it is possible that some services or website features are not available.
In some browsers you can make configurations to specifically manage cookies for each website, which offers more precise control over privacy. This means that you can disable cookies from all sites except those that are trusted.